Back by popular demand, this is our second year using Sched* as our scheduling platform and we are excited! What we love about Sched* is the ability to customize your own personal schedule and it’s ease of use across mobile and online outlets.
Here is the link to our schedule or click on Schedule above on our top navigation bar: savannahstopover.com/schedule
Below are a few tips and guidelines to use our schedule:
- Hover over the “Schedule” tab to view 4 different layouts (By Venue, Grid Form, etc.).
- To customize your own personal schedule, first sign up or log in (It’s super easy to sign in with Facebook). Then, start adding your favorite shows by clicking on the circle next to your must-see act. A check mark will appear by all the shows you’ve picked.
- To view your personal schedule hover over your profile picture at the top left corner and select “My Sched”
- You can share your schedule with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or just an email by clicking the respective buttons on the top right corner.
- Here is the mobile web app for your smartphone/tablet: 2014 Schedule Mobile Web App. Be sure to save it as a bookmark on your home screen so you have quick access to it wherever you are.
We know you have some tough decisions to make so check out all our band bios, listen to our playlist and start creating your own schedule now! Have fun!