We have two freelance opportunities available for certain talented, driven individuals. You will work closely with us from now through the festival to ensure its success. Come join us and become a part of the Stopover family!
Job Title: Volunteer Supervisor, 2015 Savannah Stopover Music Festival
Job description: Oversee the execution of the following operational elements of the 2013 Savannah Stopover Music Festival including but not limited to:
- Festival Volunteer Program- recruit/solicit, schedule all volunteers leading up to and during the festival
- Fine tune training materials for all volunteer positions
- Conduct Volunteer orientations and team building events
- Monitor and adjust volunteer assignments leading up to and during the festival.
- Conduct post festival volunteer follow up including feedback, appreciation letter, etc.
Job Title: Beverage Coordinator, 2015 Savannah Stopover Music Festival
Job description: Coordinate all beverage related operations. Work with festival beverage sponsors on communication/integration across venues as well as purchasing and allocation of beverage orders for all Stopover special events. This includes but is ot limited to water, soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits. Bar, restaurant or event purchasing experience a plus.
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference: Freelance Opportunity